Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do guys really care if a woman does her nails and makeup? (male responses please)?

I'm not a 'girly girl' and my new man really seems to like women in makeup with nails done. Is this typical?Do guys really care if a woman does her nails and makeup? (male responses please)?
I believe most guys are attracted to a woman who takes care of herself. Nice hair and nails are a plus. Men are initially attracted to the sight and the smell of a woman. That's just nature. Oops. I just read I have to be a guy. Sorry.Do guys really care if a woman does her nails and makeup? (male responses please)?
Yeah, I think its important.
from my brother: it shows that a woman takes care of her self and cares enough about herself to take that care. it is a sign that you'll take care of him as well.
NO. naturale is the most beautiful a woman can be. if you dont like her that way, then you're simply not attracted to her, you're attracted to her makeup. (physically).





That's my take on it.





Just shave your pits and your good to go.
My guy thinks that I look beautiful and best without makeup, but when my makeup is done right---it makes me look better.





It also depends on how your makeup is done. A naked face is better than a face full of obvious and harsh, overdone makeup; but natural looking makeup that enhances your looks is better than a naked face that has discoloration and pimples.





If you have great skin, then you may look best with a bit of mascara and lipgloss, but if you have some issues, then naturally covering them up might make you look better.








Well said Summer P--- I agree with that.
this just really depends on the guy some dont care if the girl wears make up or not for me i love my girl friend no matter what
I HAD A BOYFRIEND WHO ALWAYS WATCH MY NAILS


AND IF I WEARING TOO MUCH MAKE UP WITCH I LOVED but he always complain about wy i used lot of make i was 18 but i don't care....so I GUESS YES MAY BE THEY DON'T SAY IT BUT THEY THINK ABOUT IT TOO...
Some men does, some men does not care. But I think that a woman that is content with her appearance is a happier woman, and therefore easier and more fullfilling to be with. I want her to look the way she wants, not actually what the surroundings want her to look. I do not want her to put on makeup and doing nails if she dislike doing it.





But this is me..
they dont like nails......





but makeup sumtimes. if u really need it!





alot of guys like girls who wear eyeliner and mascara





he maybe likes nails cuz it looks clean, like...if u have dirty nais thats just gross

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection