Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who sales more makeup male or female?

my wife sales avon and she and I was talking about if a guy can sale more or a female if he knew the product Who sales more makeup male or female?
Probably a female because she would know the products better. Even if she didn't use all the stuff she was selling she would have friends/customers who would have given her feedback. I buy some stuff from a guy at a department store - he wears some makeup but not as much as women and I'm sure he wouldn't have makeup discussions with all his friends the way women do.Who sales more makeup male or female?
It's ';sells';, not ';sales';.





I think a female, because she can probably relate more easily to my problems. She can say things like, ';Don't you hate it when your mascara smudges?';





If a guy says that, I'd probably take it as an insult, because guys don't sell mascara. (EDIT: guys don't *wear* mascara)





Then again, I'd prefer a friendly male over an obnoxious female (i.e. most department store make-up counter salesperson.)
i dont know. i think it depends on how many people they know who likes this kind of stuff, and if they have the persistance of talking people into buying things. my mom sells avon too, and she needs to branch out to other people to end up selling more than what she already has. lol =)
Uh, FEMALE b/c they wear it and they can talk about the product! That's like a girl selling cars or something (same thing)
female
I would have to say a female

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection