Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can a get good male makeup tips? (as in mascara)?

I'm a guy and I just don't a female or gay friend that can give me good tips on makeup tips right now. I think I need a little mascara and eyeliner. I want it be tasteful in a metrosexual kind of way and don't really know where to begin. How do I pick it out? How do I put it on? I have dark brown hair if it matters.Where can a get good male makeup tips? (as in mascara)?
I'd say you check out some websites on female makeup. It would look about the same on you. Also, experiment with different styles, and techniques untill you find some you like.





So you are going for something simple, just to define your features. You can start by choosing a light mascara that is as close to your natural eyelash color as possible (don't start with black). Then, you need an eyeliner the color of the mascara you chose. Lightly fill in the space between your bottom eyelashes. You'd be better off not doing anything to the top. For your skin, use a good, oil free moisturizer. Use a light moisturizer if you have oily skin. Also, you can use rice paper (from your local beauty store) to dab off the oil. If you want to make your skin smoother and more well blended, use some foundation on any spots or blemishes. Again, make sure its as close to your natural skin color as possible. Lightly dab it and make sure it doesn't look caky. That happens mainly if your skin is dry.





Haha, it is true that you can get more girls with well blended makeup. It makes you look better, it's a proven fact! If it can work for girls, it can work for guys. I honestly don't see the difference. Just make sure you don't make it noticable and you'll be fine. If you don't want people to know, you can wait a couple days (weekend?) untill people sort of start to forget your face before showing up at work, school, etc.. again with makeup on. OR you can make up a good reason for looking so different (I applaud you if you do not mind people finding out).








P.s. Ignore people calling you a freak. Unfortunate as it is, not everyone is as open-minded as you and I.

















Good Luck! :)Where can a get good male makeup tips? (as in mascara)?
Even though I am not against gay people, I think it is a sin to be gay, but hey I'll help you out anyway. Amber brown eyeliner and gray mascara is your best bet with brown hair.
real men dont wear make up!...what the hell is happening to our country!.../bashes head into wall
I second that...FREAK!
Check out TV broadcasters and theater groups. People exposed to the media will have professional attention and if necessary proper makeup.
Start off with a thin line of eyeliner very close to the lashline and finish off with clear coat of mascara. Simple yet eloquent.
FREAK!
Just kick some ones a ss. that will allow you to grow your testies back and you can become the man you should be again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection