Saturday, December 5, 2009

What kind of makeup should I use? ( I am 19 year old male )?

More and more I hear men using makeup for not just interviews and television, but for daily outgoing activities. As a straight male, this whole makeup thing is new to me. So I ask, what kind of makeup should I use?What kind of makeup should I use? ( I am 19 year old male )?
More and more straight guys are starting to wear make-up. A guy wearing make-up does not make him gay. Your gay if you like men, it's simple as that. Nothing else determains what your sexual orention but of course yourself. So the rest of you all can just be quite. (:





But anyways...





For the male, all I would suggest is use concealer, I would suggest Maybelline's Instant Age Rewinder, it's a duo stick with concealer and highlights. Mascara of course, unless you already have thicker fuller lashes, I suggest Maybelline's Colossal Lashes. And of course chap stick, Burt's Bee's with Matte is the best for guys. So first cleanse your face, wash it, whatever you want to do. Use the concealer on the area's around your eyes. They tend to be a bit more darker. Also use the concealer around the mouth, it tends to be a bit redish. After that apply the Highlights on the same areas. Don't forget though buy the concealer two shades lighter then your skin tone. Next apply your mascara if you choose to use it. Then finish off with chap stick. You will look totally natural, you will not even be able to tell you have make-up on. It will just look natural. Good Luck!What kind of makeup should I use? ( I am 19 year old male )?
none would be my first answer, but since thats not what you are looking for i would say to try things out. i dont really know how to tell a guy what kind of make up to use.... and u dont gotta be gay guy to use it either. i would go with something light and that wont be noticable but will do the job u want it to. when i do make up on my friends and myself i say natural is best... making it look natural is the best way to go... so dont try to pile it on, i would also say to ask any of your female friends personally , since they will know your skin and u better than myself. hope this helped.!
NONE!!!!!!! Make-up on guys only looks go on 1% of the population and girls don't think its attractive when guys use as much make up as them
please do not use make up! your not on television and such. people will think you are gay. unless you are brad pitt, please do not wear makeup!!
i guess just try to go for the clear, perfect skin look with concealer and tinted moisturizer.
just eyeliner
none unless you're emo/goth
um...none





girls dont exactly find that....right





no offense

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection