Saturday, December 5, 2009

Muslim Help? Im a Male Muslim Makeup Artist, Is it Forbidden...?

for me to practice my skills on myself within the privacy of my home?


doing peoples makeup everyday is good practice, but not enough when it come to new techniques, and looks in makeup, i will apply Eyeshadow, Foundation, Ext. to myself sometimes just or practice, for example if i know i will be doing a look for a lady that i have never done before i will perfect it on myself at home, so i will be able to apply it to her correctly.(i do not wear makeup outside my house, and i only put makeup on myself if i must practice a certain, technique the night before a client comes into my office.) im not trying to impersonate a female either just private practice to benefit my career, and skill. would something like this be considered haram? i have a wife and 2 kids my wife is a makeup artist as well. so the only time i practice on myself is when she is on the late shift as MAC, id never let her see me with makeup on hehe.Muslim Help? Im a Male Muslim Makeup Artist, Is it Forbidden...?
If it is forbidden for you to be a makeup artist, it is time for you to leave Islam.Muslim Help? Im a Male Muslim Makeup Artist, Is it Forbidden...?
yes it is haram (forbidden)





this job contain many things that contradict with islam
Salam





Honestly, I don't know.





I reccomend that you ask this in ';RAMADAN'; for Muslim answers.
Pretty long to be trolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection