Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know how i can darken the skin on an area in my face without makeup.( seeing that i am male)?

I recently was informed that i had eczema on an area of my face and due to the eczema the area on my face where it was has lightened and i don't think the color will be restored.Does anyone know how i can darken the skin on an area in my face without makeup.( seeing that i am male)?
I would consult your dermatologist, but you could use tinted moisturizures to do a quick temp fix for the area of skin that is lighter.Does anyone know how i can darken the skin on an area in my face without makeup.( seeing that i am male)?
You could try a self tanning lotion on the spot. its going to take some trial and error since all skin reacts differently. Also there is nothing wrong with men applying a dab of makeup to help even complexion. Try a mineral powder like Bare Essentials. If you go to their site and do a shop look up, you can test the product before you purchase to see how well it will blend on your skin.
i would try the beach for a tan
It's not so much make-up.


More of a camoflage cream :)


It's called Dermablend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection