Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thoughts on Male Makeup?

What do you think of men's cosmetics?


I wear make up sometimes, like foundation and lipstick, you cant really tell, but what are your thoughts?Thoughts on Male Makeup?
I wear foundation because I don't have the greatest skin in the world, and I feel pressure to conform and since men are more attracted to physical beauty gay men often pay more attention to their looks. I don't wear lipstick or eye shadow, but it's each person's preference whether they want to wear those or not.Thoughts on Male Makeup?
I think its ok.. I am gay, I don't wear any make other than chopstick... Do you mind sharing the brand of foundation u use? and what kind of Lipstick...





I think guys should take care of them self. Womans do what ever they can to look beautiful and sexy. Back in the 1960's and 1970's guys used to take much more care of the way they look, I think man can still look manly and sexy in a much more clean way. A man that takes care of the way they look is sexy and has much to say about him.
I don't see a problem, rock stars/emo boys do.





I'll put a little powder on to even out skin tone, a little mascara for longer lashes, and I love the plumping lip gloss. No harm, do what you want, keep it simple and natural. I do it cause I was cursed with being pretty.
On occasion I wear makeup. Usually eyeliner, and nail polish (blue, purple, chrome, or black typically). Rarely mascara, eye shadow and lip gloss. I've gotten flattering compliments from both men and women (along with a few confused looks).
If you are wearing foundation and lipstick then some people who are more observant would be able to tell. I can always spot a hairpiece on a guy. I can usually tell if someone is wearing makeup also.
If it's something like foundation that isn't obvious it's cool, but if it's colored lipstick, blush, etc. I just think it looks creepy on a guy.
I'm cool with it. I haven't tried it myself, but the whole point is so that others don't know that you're wearing it. Every man in hollywood movies and TV wears makeup, so it shouldn't be a big deal.
I wear sunscreen, sometimes a little moisturizer mostly in the winter, and call it good. Oh, and chapstick.
Personally I don't like it. I want to date a man's man, some guy that could pass for a lumberjack or construction worker.








But, it's your body. Do what makes you happy.
I dont see a problem. They even have tinted moisturizers and sun blocks now. Lipstick is basically chap stick with color anyway.
dude if you think it makes you hot then do it as a favor to the world. go for it baby! hope this helps! answer my new questions i think you Will like them
just dont put too much. str8 people laugh at gays because some gays do stuff like that. but if u really want to then go ahead no one can stop you.. and dont leave your make up on over night
I think if it makes you feel beautiful wear it. I think that you probably don't need the make up but it is completely your choice.
I think you should wear whatever makes you happy-dont give a flying rat's as* about what anyone else thinks!
Go ahead. It's your body. It's not hurting anyone.
if it is that kind of make-up, that makes you look better or makes you feel more confident then it is OK
I wouldn't date a guy wearing make up. That would be like dating a girl. Lipstick? Not my type.
Go for it, be happy
I actually think that guyliner looks really HOT on some guys! Only on some though... others it creeps me out lil bit. =)
do whatever u want no one stopping u! ^_^
EWW WHAT ARE YOU GAY.. THATS GROSS.. EWWW EWW EWWW. ITS EVEN TO BAD GIRLS WEAR TOO MUCH BUT MALES WEARIN IT IS ****** UP..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection