Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ladies...would you date a metrosexual who wears male makeup?

and if so...WHY!?!?!Ladies...would you date a metrosexual who wears male makeup?
Nice answers, i didn't know that...good question Dan!Ladies...would you date a metrosexual who wears male makeup?
I don't think there is anything with a man wanting to look his best. I mean it is not unusual for men to wear male make up in my opinion. I mean a lot of celebrities wear it. In the new casting business the male anchors wear it. I think as long as you are comfortable wearing it and your lady can accept I say why not?





Charlie
whatever floats your boat pilgrim
Of course.


Metrosexuals tend to be more presentable.


Theyre usally alot cuter.


And when you are on his arm walking through the mall, girls WILL be jealous.
If I love him... sure... Because I love him for who he is and not what he wears? And you say male makeup anyway... which all hollywood actors wear... So?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection