Thursday, December 3, 2009

Male makeup tips?

I'm not considering wearing makeup to look more girly. My skin for the most part on my face is red instead of white and it is filled with acne scars.


Very obvious with this picture.





I use lotion on my face and that just prevents it from flaking, but has not gotten rid of the red tint in my face I have had since I was 17.





I really could careless if the products you recommend are in the male or female makeup line. Just that they are discreet. As I already have long hair I could care less if anyone found out, but I don't want to advertise it.








http://a93.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag鈥?/a>Male makeup tips?
Use a loose powder. The mineral powders are the most invisible... and you should try the ';transluscent'; color before you try any others. A big makeup brush makes it the most invisible, too. My favorite brand is that ';Physician's Formula'; at any druh store.





Transluscent powder color is basically invisible, but deposits ultra-fine light reflective powder to your face, so the flaws are camoflauged. Also, if it gets wet or sweaty, no one will be able to see it on your face. Another bonus to this color is that as it wears off, it won't be seen on clothes. You don't get ';makeup ring'; at your neck. I don't like makeup. I like this.





I have that red scandinavian skin, like you do, too. I got rid of alot of the red and acne scars by using coconut oil with a tiny bit of lavender essencial oil mixed in. Flakes and red AND scars were almost gone inside of 2 months. Best of luck to you!Male makeup tips?
Get a really lightly tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. That will also help your skin from taking more damage.
1. You look good in the pic - a lot of people have differences in skin tone.





2. You are gonna have to hide that stuff in your medicine cabinet.





3. I have neve heard of makeup for guys - but if you say so...





4. OK, go to the M.A.C makeup counter and they will hook you up.





Really you could try anything, but for the love of God, get help matching your skin tone and neck because the worst possible thing is that line chicks have where their makeup stops and does not match their neck.





You may want to try the mineral makeup powder because it is natural looking. DO NOT get max-coverage makeup or you will look like you are in a play at school.





BTW - makeup that is not set with powder does wear off during the day if you have oily skin.





Get facials, use professional skincare (from a skin salon), and if you need to, later on you can get microdermabrasion. Be gentle with your skin and it will help it be not so red.
u can make masks out of whole milk yogurt to make ur face less red and it works.. i dont kow if ur willing to do that tho
a powdered concealer will work , find one for your shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection