Saturday, December 5, 2009

I ama male who has never worn makeup, but wants to learn how. Any tips?

Sephora.com has some tutorials, as well as thousands of products. There are also tutorial videos on Youtube.I ama male who has never worn makeup, but wants to learn how. Any tips?
watch make up videos on youtube, and or ask a friend with make up experience to help you apply.I ama male who has never worn makeup, but wants to learn how. Any tips?
There is sephora.com, youtube perhaps and I got a dvd from deepstealthproductions.
The tutorials work good. I dated a transsexual when I started cross dressing and learnt so much and was transformed into an expert on applying makeup and other body transformation tips. I even became very good at choosing the right clothes.
Why???
OMG! I LOVVE MAKEUP!! I kno exactly how to help u ;)





IM/email me and i'll b glad to give u tips :) step by step...bcuz das tha best way to do it. :)





i reccomend the tutorial as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection