Friday, December 11, 2009

My male cousin came to me for help about how to stop redness on his face w/out makeup wht should i tell him?

he does not have exezema just acne and weather cause breakoutsMy male cousin came to me for help about how to stop redness on his face w/out makeup wht should i tell him?
rub some aloe on itMy male cousin came to me for help about how to stop redness on his face w/out makeup wht should i tell him?
pull his face off
I just bought some stuff called Scar Zone. It's an acne treatment and scar cream. I'm just using it for a scar that will NOT go away, and it's working already after a few days of using it. It can be purchased at www.drugstore.com, and they might sell it at grocery stores as well. The box says it will ';begin to quickly diminish acne pimples and redness, scarring and brown spots.'; It has really good ratings, which is the main reason I bought it. It's also cheap! Good luck!
Maybe I'm missing something, but if he doesn't want makeup, isn't his only other option to see a dermatologist to get his skin condition treated with medicine?
Look up medicne on the net or good to a skin doctor. Really helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection