Friday, December 11, 2009

My fellow males, do you like makeup on a girl?

Personally, I hate makeup. I hate eating lipstick when I try to get a kiss, and I think it makes girls look like clowns. I especially dislike those giant curly lashes girls go for... yuckMy fellow males, do you like makeup on a girl?
I agree. Well usually. I have seen a couple girls out there that benefited from makeup, but if they needed the makeup, I probably wasn't going to end up with them anyway. And it is not just the taste/smell appearance that I dislike. It is also the sense that they want to put on a facade for you, rather than show you their true self.


As far as the other answer goes, most transvestites I have met wear tons of makeup. Maybe your pro-makeup fetish is more telling than the OP's ';no-makeup'; fetish? Or perhaps you are just into the Mimi- type (as in Mimi from Drew Carey)? Just a thought. ;-)My fellow males, do you like makeup on a girl?
well, I'm a girl and I would prefer to go natural ...but currently my skin is really misbehaving and so I wouldn't dare be caught without makeup when in public because it's that bad... But I really like it when makeup is used to accentuate your beauty rather then hide it, especially in French movies it looks like the actresses barely have any makeup on and they look fresh and gorgeous.


...you and most of the other guys commenting against makeup are complete hypocrites because you probably constantly judge girls based on their looks and wouldn't take a second look at most girls without their makeup...because guess what not everyone looks great so some need makeup for the extra self-esteem boost(since our society is so obsessed with physical appearance).
I like it when girls have their natural look, but anything more I wouldn't mind either. I really don't want girls to try so hard making themselves look good when nothing is good already. It's the character and personality I look for anyway, so just be comfortable and be yourself.
some makeup is cool.. however if a girl is wearing a lot of makeup and i am wearing a white shirt, then dont expect hugs from me. i have gone through too many white shirts because of there mascara or wahtever getting all over my clothes. and if you have a gf and shes wearing a lot of makeup and shes crying.. and you hug her, its game over for your shirt. Lol
Forget what ';Missy'; said, I don't like it either. Some is ok if its used to highlight things like her eyes but I would prefer the all natural look. To much make-up to me is a sign of insecurity, I don't want to be dating bozo the clown, nor do I want to wake up to a girl who doesn't have any eyebrows. All natural is better, that way I know she's going to age well.
I don't wear any makeup...well only if you count chap stick. I don't think girls should wear makeup either I only wear it on special occasions. I think girls look prettier just being themselves.
LOL not all girls wear that much makeup. Like I usually just wear eyeliner, concealer, and mascara. I hate lipstick and those fricken eyelash extensions. bah!





please answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Every girl looks better with a little makeup, other wise your just plan and boring looking.
you sound like a girl...to me. anyways...





my boyfriend says the same thing...he doesnt like kissing my makeup.





when all i wear is mascara and lipgloss.





guys are strange.
Touch ups, yes.





Applied with a paint brush, no!





Totally agree with you.
I like makeup that looks like its not there.
lol missy
not alot of lipstick on and makeup i dont mind
Maybe you like dudes then?
yes but not alot and no lip stick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection