Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am a male who wants to learn how to wear makeup. What is the best way to start? ?

I would suggest looking for makeup videos on youtube first. If you are willing to spend some money on this, you should look up stealth productions. They made a dvd on this topic. I am a male who wants to learn how to wear makeup. What is the best way to start? ?
the best way to start is by trying stuff on - make sure you have makeup remover so you can take it off if it doesn't work out well.





Once you get used to the way makeup applies, then you can start doing things like, looking at photographs of people who wear makeup that you want to emulate, then you can try to use the makeup to copy the same effect. It also helps if you know what brands and what types of makeup to use - I can't help you there, I've got a friend who helps me with that. (or would, if I let him. lol...) I am a male who wants to learn how to wear makeup. What is the best way to start? ?
well you didn't say to what means, I'm guessing to look more feminine


I was lucky that my first wife sister was a model and I learned a lot from both of them before my wife passed. But on the other hand her and I were managers of a live televised show so even as a man I was able to play with make up. You have gotten some good advice from the others, but I suggest hooking up with another t-girl in your area we love helping others in their walk besides your more bold in groups
What a coincidence!!! I was just in youtube a couple of hours ago and I saw a video on how to put makeup on and stuff. I think youtube is a good place but I think experimenting with yourself is the best. You'll discover what works for you best and what look best on you but it's fun!!
buy some and practice while watching youtube videos on makeup application
Search how-to videos on YouTube.





Google is useful also.
peep into fashion glossies.
take a make up course or go to your local book store. There are plenty of books on makeup application.
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection