Saturday, December 5, 2009

My male friend enjoy putting makeup powder on his face.?

He claim that it absorb facial oil and look more smooth.But I feel very uneasy going out with him. I try to hint him but in vain.


He also claim that it quite common.Is it true?My male friend enjoy putting makeup powder on his face.?
Eh, I know a few guys who do this.


Maybe you should just get over it. I mean, that IS what powder is used for, why can't guys have smooth oil free looking faces too?


It's not like he is wearing eyeshadow and lipstick....My male friend enjoy putting makeup powder on his face.?
I don't know if it's true but that doesn't necessarily mean he's gay. If he is, dump him, but that doesn't mean you should be intolerant to gays.
he is either gay or conceited


either way dump him
no it is not true
will people do that
omg that is freaky .. only gay people or men on tv do that !! ... men DON'T USE MAKEUP !!! .. get new friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection