Friday, December 11, 2009

Is it gay for males to wear to wear makeup to cover spots?

Damm right it is!Is it gay for males to wear to wear makeup to cover spots?
Forty years ago I was stopped in the street by two policemen in plain clothes. I was in Soho, had no shoes, and (to them) I looked suspicious. They took me to the nearest police station and asked me to empty my pockets, which I did. One of the items was something which my girlfriend had lent me - I think it was called Panstick (this was 1968). It was fairly effective at hiding spots. The verbal abuse and sarcasm I received from these two policemen was what you would expect from such plonkers. They wanted my home address, my employer's name and address, etc. Unfortunately, they couldn't arrest me for anything, but they tried everything in the book to humiliate me. I said hardly anything but my eyes were blazing with the message 'EFF OFF!'Is it gay for males to wear to wear makeup to cover spots?
If you just dab some concealer on the spot and blend it in then no.


If you cover your face with foundation, add blusher and eye-liner and then finish the look off with some lipstick and mascara and pluck your eye-brows, then yes. Well gay.


What is wrong with being gay? Do you have a problem with gay folk? Are you homophobic?
no its not gay


models and actors etc etc e wear it allthe time





a good skin cleanliness routine is a good thing to do


theres plenty of stuff out there made just for guys


and its not gay as you put it either





girls like guys who look after themselfs, good teeth, skin, nice hair, clean nails hands and feet, smells nice, etc


so dont feel bad for taking care of yur self
Cause it isn't. If covering spots makes you look and feel good, go ahead. Get a good concealer from a chemist that is the same as your skin tone (you will need help from the lady who sells it) and ask her how to apply it. Then the spot will truly be covered and no one will know you are wearing concealer.
I think it's alright if a guy uses a concealer stick for


like acne! My boyfriend does it, here's what he uses:


http://well.ca/images/large/products/rim鈥?/a>


It works really good and it's small so you can carry


it around in your pocket! You can purchase it at wal-mart or target for like $4


I like a guy who likes to look nice!


:)
doesnt make u gay, only if you put it on but so its not to noticable. everyones differnt and everyone has different tastes and syles. i like people that are differnt, try new things and dont follow the crowd :)
wanting to look good %26amp;better is something boys %26amp;girls seek..


u can use fondation cream zt will not be visible...choose wt goes with ur skin color %26amp;type %26amp;no1 will ever notice...


dont use any powders...use fondation cream or correction stick with same color of ur skin...remember no 1 has 2 know:D
Covering up spots is absolutely nothing to do with a person's sexuality. It would be a good idea to stop using expressions like this to describe unrelated things.
no...i dont think anything is wrong with that. just dont use too much to make it obvious, some people are rude and would be mean if they knew u did it....but keeping it a secret and doing it seems fine to me.
lol.


a girls point of it.. yea dude. it really is.


but do wat you do.





i would stay away from it tho lol
very very gay.
I dont think so.


I think that if I was a guy I would want to.


I would feel so insecure if I didnt.
No, but putting make-up on may make the spot worse because it clogs up the pores.
I think its unnatural for guys to wear makeups after all it was made for us girls but thats what i think.
no its not gay, as long as you make it not 2 obvious then its completely fine.


xxx
Not. It's gay for men to sleep with other men.
no gay means when a guy likes a guy, honestly if you wanna wear make up go for it jsut make sure it blends in good
Taking a pride in your appearance is 'gay' is it?





Never knew that.
not really just make it very not noticeable
Not really


Don't worry about it


=]
I don't think it is! Just get the right shade and no one would even notice =]
No, lol.
kinda yeah
yeah! way 2 vain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection