Saturday, December 5, 2009

What kinds of makeup should I use? (male)?

I have some blemishes on my face and some scars that I would love to get rid of when I go out and what not. What would you recommend? I'm looking for a very natural look.. where people will not be able to tell I'm wearing makeup. So far, I'm interested in concealers, foundations and bronzers. I'd prefer to stay away from the eye liners. Can anyone help? Also, any recommendations on brands? And in what order should I put them on? Thanks :D Again this is for a male!What kinds of makeup should I use? (male)?
concealers seem the best option for your needs. foundations are a quick fix but in the long run make it worse as they are fairly obvious, hard to apply well, tend to give you spots and bad break outs.





bronzers will not cover blemishes just make you look like youve had a fake tan. especially if you arent very good at makeup!





concealers should be used to the bare minimum and should try to find one which says it wont clog you pores!





try to use something like clean and clear cleanser in the morning followed by a vitamin toner which will help be more perminantly even skin tone!





keeping skin clean is the best way to even out it's tone and to get rid of marks!





good luck.What kinds of makeup should I use? (male)?
Skip the make up, as a guy I would be far less worried about how a few blemishes look to a potential date then how it would look when she discovers I was wearing makeup. Women although still somewhat superficial are far more attracted to confidence than physical appearance, good Hygiene and confidence are key.
I know!


Yeah,, eyeliner wouldn't do anything for blemishes...


www.mariobadescu.com.


Click on products, then on acne products.


The Special Healing Powder is your best friend.(:


It's not realllyyyy makeup, but it will make your face look a lot less red, absorb oil, and treat your acne.


So.


Use the puff all over your face and wipe off where it applies excess (unless you have a powder brush, use that).


Then, to specific blemishes, use your ring or pinky finger to dab it directly on it, and it will totally counteract the redness and conceal it.


No one will know!
no powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection