Saturday, December 5, 2009

HELP! Halloween male vampire makeup?

My boyfriend and I are planning on going out for Halloween and we are both being vampires. I've got a cute little skirt/dress thing and I'm going for the sexy look, although I already know what makeup I'm doing for myself. The thing is I really have NO idea what kind of make up to do on him. He's just wearing fangs with regular clothes and a leather jacket, and hes going for a sleek, cool, sexy vampire look. I really just wanna keep the makeup limited to pale coverup, eye liner, eye shadow and lipstick (as we dont have the money to go out and buy special stuff), although we do have some purple and black grease paint too!





Any tips or ideas on makeup for him? I know I'm gonna make him look real pale with the coverup, I just dont know what I should do with the eyes/lips (mainly the eyes).





Any tips would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!HELP! Halloween male vampire makeup?
make face pale and do smokey racoonish shadow on eyes and bright red lips with blood dripping down the cornersHELP! Halloween male vampire makeup?
you could cover his face with the white cover up then eye liner and eye shadow to make the area around his eyes really dark. if the lipstick is really dark you can use it to come out from the side of his mouth and maybe at the end some black grease paint as if its alot of blood

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection