Friday, December 11, 2009

I am a transgender bi male aiming for being a female -- what's your thoughts on wearing makeup out in public

When one is dressed as a guy.And,of course, when i'm dressed as a woman.I am a transgender bi male aiming for being a female -- what's your thoughts on wearing makeup out in public
Do it. The truth is unless you are doing your make to look like a drag queen no one will even notice. Use natural shades and have fun.I am a transgender bi male aiming for being a female -- what's your thoughts on wearing makeup out in public
You seem fine to me if you're a guy dressed as a woman.


It doesnt matter. Your life,you want to live with it =]


Don't let anyone judge you,be yourself. Be whoever you want to be.





Have a nice day =]
go for it love
call me once you get it cut off so i can be the first to wax that a.s.s
WOW! You left a lot of information out here. ';Aiming for being a female';? Are you going to attempt transition? If so makeup is probably the smallest issue you have on tap. I hope you have an extra $40K around because when all is said and done that is close to what you will shell out. Try just being a transvestite hun. However if you feel that this is indeed your future path try finding a transsexual support group in your area to make a start. NO not a transgender group as this is a group of men. BIG difference. Good luck!
I do everyday,but I'm ts.





Hint





Go to a place in a mall,mac cosmetics and have a makeover done.I like mac as it has an excellent foundation for beard cover.Avoid cross dresser shops as they can charge as much as $300 for a makeover and you haven't learned one thing.They use the same products as actors,not available elsewhere.A rip off but the price you pay for insecurities.


I know,scared aren't you?.Don't be,they are in the business to make you look good and sell there product.I believe I paid about $30 and learned alot.





Give them a call and tell them your tg/ts and needing to learn.Your greatest fear is fear itself.Good luck.





PS: Find a local support group,this can be done through a local glbt center in your area.
just go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection